Terms and Conditions
these Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Spiru4.me website accessible at www.spiru4.me.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Contents
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GFOOD Asia Co.; Ltd. , from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
GFOOD Asia Co.,Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The GFOOD Asia Co.,Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between GFOOD Asia Co.,Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Use of this Website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/PDPA)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- GFOOD Asia Co.; Ltd. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd legitimate interests
- GFOOD Asia Co.; Ltd. needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
2. Personal Data
GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. reserves the right to collect personal data and information regarding website users. These data and information are necessary for managing each Customer’s order, as well as for improving the services and information that we offer our users. They may also be transmitted to companies that contribute to these relationships, as well as to those responsible for carrying out services and orders, for purposes of management, execution, processing, and payment.
These data and information are also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Data we collect:
- Name (when making a purchase )
- Family Name (when making a purchase )
- Company name (when making a purchase )
- Address (when making a purchase )
- City (when making a purchase )
- Postcode (when making a purchase )
- Country (when making a purchase )
- State (when making a purchase )
- Email (when signing up or when making a purchase )
- Phone (when making a purchase )
- Username (when signing up)
- Password (when signing up)
Access information is also shared with our analytics provider, Google Analytics and Facebook using third party cookies.
GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd. follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
GFOOD Asia will keep records of purchase orders and bills on a reliable and durable medium, representing faithful copies under the General Data Protection Regulation.
GFOOD Asia’s computerized records are hereby considered by all concerned parties to be evidence of the communications, orders, payments, and transactions between the parties.
- by GFOOD The retention of the Personal Data will be for a maximum of 10 years and after such time will be destroyed. GFOOD Asia reserves the right to destroy Personal Data anytime before the 10 year limit.
- by Google Analytics where it will be be retained for 38 months;
- by Facebook Insights where it will be retained in accordance with the retention policy of Facebook.
At any time, you may request to have your Personal Data maintained by us returned to you or removed by emailing. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty (30) days. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
When successfully shown that you are the owner of certain Data , we provide you with all information we have about it. You may request erasure of all information from our database which we will comply if there is no regulation or obligation requiring it to be kept.
You can delete all site access and conversion data shared with Google anytime from https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Spiru4.me website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
5. DoubleClick DART Cookie
6. Privacy Policies
Note that Spiru4.me website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
7. Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
8. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Spiru4.me Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
10. Sharing of Your Personal Data
The Company will not share or disclose your Personal Data to any third parties, except:
- where expressly indicated in the previous sections;
- the Personal Data is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
- the Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained;
- if the sharing or disclosure is requested by the owner of the Personal Data;
- in any event we obtain specific consent from the owner of the Personal Data.
- telephone at +66 (0)2 821 5222
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post GFOOD ASIA CO., LTD.
66/4 Moo Nr. 3
Pa khlok 83110
Thalang, Phuket, Thailand
12. Changes to This Policy
GFOOD Asia Co., Ltd may amend this Policy from time to time. Such changes will be highlighted when accessing the Services and you may access to the latest version of our Policy on our website.